Hard Surface Cleaners offer a variety of pressure cleaning services to improve the appearance of your facility including soft washing!
Not all surfaces can withstand a high pressure cleaning approach, that is why we offer soft washing as a gentler alternative.
Soft washing combines the application of our biodegradable detergent with either an extension brush or a low pressure nozzle to eliminate mould and loosen dirt so that it can be removed without damaging delicate surfaces.
Many surfaces can be restored to their former glory after only one soft washing service, so why re-paint when you can rejuvenate!
We cater to all building and surface types.
Focusing on the correct surface preparation and having access to a wide range of products, allows us to cover a variety of high pressure cleaning an soft washing solutions.
Our low decibel trucks are 3 years young and fully customised with the latest thermo high pressure cleaning and soft washing equipment. We offer clean and capture services too!
Hard Surface Cleaners use a citrus based, environmentally responsible alternative to traditional harsh solvents which is suitable for use on all surfaces.
Pressure Cleaning Services
- Internal & external high pressure cleaning
- Graffiti & chewing gum removal
- Soft washing
- Car park de-grease and stain removal
- Sports court deep cleaning
- Playcentre deep cleaning
- Shade sail cleaning
- Roof & gutter cleaning
Facilities and Spaces
- Schools, universities & childcare centres
- Shopping centres & outdoor retail areas
- Distribution centres, factories & loading bays
- Car washes & petrol stations
- Car yards & car parks
- Back of house, commercial restaurants & drive thrus
- Playground interiors & swimming pool surrounds
- Nursing homes & retirement villages
- Office buildings
- Hotels & resorts
Ask us about our commercial disinfection services!
Did you know that we are now offering a full range of commercial sanitisation and disinfection treatments through our sister company Purely Sanitise?
Purely Sanitise uses a TGA & EPA registered product to treat surfaces, and is proven to kill COVID19.
Find out how we can help you safeguard the health of your customers and staff!